Janitor/Cleaner - Kleanomics
Location: Ibadan, NG
About The Company
Our client Kleanomics Cleaning Services is recruiting to fill the position of Cleaner (Janitor). To support the growth of the Kleanomics Cleaning Services in Ibadan and Osun we are hiring a reliable, dedicated, hardworking individuals. Prior janitorial experience is a must. If you are interested in a great opportunity to be part of a growing company, this is for you.
Kleanomics Cleaning Services is a growing Cleaning and Landscaping Solutions firm providing quality, affordable and tailor-made cleaning solutions. Kleanomics Cleaning Services offers cleaning solutions to offices and homes, schools, construction sites amongst others.
Ever since Kleanomics Cleaning Service started it has since built itself a reputation for providing superior commercial and private cleaning services. They are dedicated to providing clients with an efficient and quality cleaning service together with a high standard of care and attention
The primary role of the janitor/cleaner is to maintain a cleanly facility by completing a variety of cleaning tasks.
About The Candidate
A minimum of S.S.C.E with good written and oral communication skill. They must have a high analytical skills.
They will be able to demonstrate excellence in the following areas:
- Perform work assignments in a team with other employees.
- Perform repetitive tasks.
- Maintain clean work area.
- Follow all company procedures, policies, and rules.
- Take direction and respond to supervision.
- Talk with lead, supervisor, co-workers, managers, and customers in a professional manner.
- Fill in during staff shortage.
- Support shift lead in completing punch-list items.
- Use proper personal protective equipment.
- Present a professional appearance and conduct.
- Understand customer service and satisfaction.
- Understand reporting systems, and of the environment.
Examples of tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Restroom cleaning
- Stock restrooms
- Window cleaning
- Clean ashtrays
- Pick up trash
- Wipe down sinks, partitions and stainless steel
- Straighten areas, such as lobbies, conference rooms, locker rooms, & break rooms
- Restock supply cabinet/room
- Transport trash & waste to proper disposal areas
- Clean window blinds
- Clean draperies
- Remove cobwebs
The ideal candidate will have an intuitive analytical mind and paying strong attention to details.
- Personal impact and oral communication: Effective oral communication and presentation of own work in a team setting.
- Job management / Teamwork: Collegial and collaborative; carries out fair share of work; consistently adds creative, insightful ideas; meets all deadlines; demonstrates ability to lead and motivate others well.
- Client relations: Contribution to clients’ positive view of Mespire in general and the team in particular.
- Professional skills: Exemplifies critical characteristics of a professional client services consultant.
- Firm contribution: Plays an enthusiastic role in developing the Firm’s earned reputation for high calibre client work and in establishing the personality of the Firm and the Office.
- Must be young, smart and clean.
- Must have Physical Stamina, Physical Dexterity, Agility.
- Time Management skill.
- Ability to Work Independently.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and cover letter as one document online to this vacancy.