About The Company
Mespire is a world-class educational technology with offices in Nigeria and the United States of America. We work with educational institutions, corporate organizations and businesses to optimize performance and maximize profitability. We are committed to improving learners learning ability, knowledge assimilation, knowledge recall and application to solving real-life problems.
Evolving technologies usually present new and innovative ways of doing things, when this relates to leveraging technology and innovation to enhance the quality, coverage and potential of education, Mespire is best equipped to harness these possibilities. We will continue to invest in highest growth opportunities, innovate boldly and empower people and organizations hence the need to expand our human capacity.
The role entails conducting in-depth research, developing contents by merging technological solutions with visual, written, and audiovisual contents (including animations) in the most unusual but ethical ways, proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies and creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of target audience.
Mespire is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, origin, gender, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please send a mail to email@example.com
About The Candidate
We’re looking for a collaborative, curious, and experienced administrative and social media manager.
In this new role, you will generate content and partner with colleagues across different departments. The ideal candidate has experience in administrative duties, as well as experience working in digital marketing or digital content strategy teams. You have a strong bias for action, and are comfortable working in ambiguous environments. You bring a team-player mentality to your projects. We are kind, and so are you. What makes this role exciting? It’s a great opportunity to influence our rapidly evolving content strategy.
- This role requires an extrovert, with excellent presentation skills, a friendly personality, optimistic mindset and open to learning new things.
- At least 3 years experience defining and managing content performance dashboards.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with senior management, staff, and external research professionals
- Superior organizational and time management skills; ability to execute against multiple, high-priority projects, with a keen attention to detail
- Strong emotional intelligence and collaborative spirit
- Proven ability to work across a matrixed organization
- Demonstrated ability to thrive working in a fast-paced environment.
- Firm contribution: Plays an enthusiastic role in developing the Firm’s earned reputation for high calibre client work and in establishing the personality of the Firm and the Office.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A demonstrated passion for keeping up with analytics, media, and technology trends
- A graduate with a minimum of 1 – 3 years similar or relevant experience with the following skill set:
- Social media management,
- Content generation,
- Office administrative skills; setting up meetings, preparing memos, writing letters and proposals.
- Interacting with clients and dealing with clients’ inquiries;
- Developing and introducing proposals to clients about our various products and services;
- Providing administrative support and managing queries of employees.
- Prepare report and presentations with statistical data as assigned.
- Developing new social media strategies and campaigns;
- Keeping track of data and analyzing the performance of social media campaigns;
- Collaborating with colleagues from across departments to ensure branding is consistent;
- Setting up meetings, preparing memos and writing letters and proposals.
- Creating content, including text posts, video, and images for use on social media;
- Promoting products, services, and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with an organization’s brand and social media strategy;
- Scheduling social media posts using applications such as Hootsuite, TweetDeck, Canva etc;
- Scheduling in-house and external events and trainings.
- Arrange travels and accommodations.